An Oasis For Your Lips
LipCare Collection ~
When I was first introduced to LipSense, what amazed me most was that my lips felt fantastic. Lipstick normally dries out my lips. With LipSense and the gloss, I felt really kissable.
For the first week my lips were really thirsty and I applied the LipSense Gloss many times during the day. I had read that LipSense would be a natural exfoliator so I purchased the LipSmooth to help accelerate the process. To my surprise, exfoliant felt just as nourishing as the gloss. In combination with the LipVolumizer my lips were in heaven. They have never felt so plump and healthy. Now I just apply the gloss two or three times during the day.
It was at this moment that I decided to become a SeneGence Distributor. Originally I signed up for the discount, now I really wanted to spread the word about these fantastic products.
I now continue to use the LipSmooth Exfoliator once or twice a week, the LipVolumizer at bedtime, and the LipBalm when I'm having a natural day.
Definitely "An Oasis for My Lipz"
Information From SeneGence International
Apply LipSmooth Conditioning Polish to clean lips and gently polish away dull skin before going to bed. Rinse with water. Follow with LipSense Moisturizing Lip Balm, LipVolumizer or LipSense Gloss. Use two to three times a week for soft, smooth lips.
LipSmooth Conditioning Polish is a natural-based, non-abrasive polish that exfoliates and conditions lips to prepare them for perfect LipSense application. This unique polish gently exfoliates and conditions lips to help restore lips to their naturally moisturized and supple, conditioned state.
Apply transparent formula to clean dry lips twice a day.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
LipVolumizer is made of a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- Volumizing Complex – A complex of proprietary ingredients (peptides and botanicals) that help build the collagen matrix structure and increase moisture content of the lips.
- SenePlex Complex – Kinetic enzyme that Increases cellular renewal.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) – The scientific name for shea butter, considered as a plant lipid. Lipids are the oil and fat components of skin that prevent moisture evaporation from the skin and provide lubrication to the skin’s surface. Lipids are considered as a natural moisturizer.
- Portulaca Pilosa (‘Kiss-Me-Quick’) – a plant with specific peptides that help boost the collagen matrix production and other ingredients to increase moisturization of lips.
- Simmondsia Chinensis – Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) acts as a moisturizer and emollient agent to improve the skin elasticity and suppleness, containing natural Tocopherol to minimize oxidation and lipid pre-oxidation.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf – Protects collagen from being broken down.
Lip Sense LipBalm
Apply to bare lips to moisturize and help relieve cracks and dryness. Use as often as needed.
Say goodbye to dry, rough lips and hello to long-lasting nourishment and protection. Moisture rich botanicals help to bind hydration to lips and SenePlex® Complex provides anti-aging and restorative benefits. The lightweight formula is fragrance-free with a matte finish.
- Contains shea butter and vitamin E to nourish, condition and soothe lips
- Available in a wide variety of glossy, matte, shimmer and pearl finishes
- Helps protect lips from the elements and repair dry, damaged or sensitive lips
Dehydrated and damaged lips are no match for the moisturizing ability of Shea Butter, a natural ingredient used as the base for the many textures of LipSense® Glosses. Choose from glossy, pearl, matte or shimmering finishes. Moisturizing glosses improve the longevity of LipSense Liquid Lip Colour.